Total Ascent : 1640 m / Total Descent : 1500 mView track on Garmin.com View simulation on YouTube
- Start at Alhama de Granada Municipal Sports Center. Pass through spectacular Alhama gorge.
- Continue along sections of the GR-7 footpath to CP1 at approx. 10km.
- Continue on GR7 track through Játar and start of single-track to CP2 at approx. 22km.
- Begin in Sierra Almijara mountain range continuing along a scenic technical single-track to CP3 at approx. 31km.
- Difficult mountain track climb. Very little shade until CP4 at approx. 42km.
- Approx. 6km of undulating track to finish outside of Játar in El Nacimiento campsite, birthplace of famous local mountain spring water.
← View Stage One View Stage Three →
Note: Route and itinerary are subject to change depending on weather and natural changes to the environment throughout the year. Final elevation gain / loss, Checkpoint Distances / Closing Times will be confirmed at the event briefing.
A ‘Road Book’ with marked stage maps, descriptions, and grid references will be issued on race registration days. The route will be marked every 200 – 500m, monitored by Check Point teams with medical staff (approximately every 10 -12 km) and patrolled by motorcycle marshals.