Total Ascent : 1120 m / Total Descent : 1500 m
- Start at Romeria campsite outside of Alhama de Granada and follow single-track around lake.
- Continue through Alhama gorge to town. Pass farmer’s market and Stage 1 finish.
- Ascent on track, past road crossing, then descent to CP1 at approx. 10km.
- Undulating mountain track to CP2 at approx. 20km.
- Continue through olive fields on track to CP3 at approx. 28km.
- Descent to town of Salar. Pass through town onto final track to race finish, approx. 7km away.
- Pass through tunnel under the Autovia and final 2km on tarmac to race finish at Hotel Manzanil.
← View Stage Four View Stage One →
Note: Route and itinerary are subject to change depending on weather and natural changes to the environment throughout the year. Final elevation gain / loss, Checkpoint Distances / Closing Times will be confirmed at the event briefing.
A ‘Road Book’ with marked stage maps, descriptions, and grid references will be issued on race registration days. The route will be marked every 200 – 500m, monitored by Check Point teams with medical staff (approximately every 10 -12 km) and patrolled by motorcycle marshals.