Al Andalus Ultimate Trail is a semi-supported 5-stage, 230km ultra-marathon in Andalusia, Spain. Each day offers a new running challenge through the Poniente Granadino, ending in different villages to enjoy the culture and ambiance of the beautiful Granada Province. Intense heat, diverse terrain, and scenic natural parks have earned “AAUT” the respect of the international running community, as well as many returning participants. The race includes:
- Running through stretches of the famous GR-7 footpath and the Sierras Loja, Tejeda, Almijara, and Alhama, nationally-protected natural parks, rich in agriculture and history.
- Welcoming checkpoint crews, shade, water, and ice approximately every 10km.
- Race bag brought forward to campsites with facilities ( see details ).
- Limited entry of 60 competitors for a personalized race experience.
- Complimentary paella and pasta nights.
- 3 nights at the race hotel in Loja ( Saturday/Sunday and Friday ) including breakfast and dinner.
- Gala dinner and Awards ceremony.
- Gift bag and an official event t-shirt.
- Finisher shirt and custom medal for completion of all five stages.
- 5-points for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc 2020® UTMB for official Finishers.
Al Andalus Ultimate Trailis a memorable 5 days of trail running with competitors and friends from all over the world. Browse through the galleries, testimonials, race itinerary and routes for more details.