Total Ascent : 850 m / Total Descent : 915 m
- Start at Játar El Nacimiento campsite. Climb the scenic tarmac road towards Lake Bermejales.
- Continue on tarmac and farm track to CP1 at approx. 11km.
- Follow gravel road and mountain track through La Resinera to a steep climb and CP2 at approx. 17km.
- Mountain tracks continue through beautiful scenery. Rejoin the GR7 and CP3 at approx. 27km.
- Continue through the Natural Park. At approx. the 37km mark, start 600m of single-track.
- 1.5km of track leads to the finish at El Bacal campsite outside of Jayena.
← View Stage Two View Stage Four →
Note: Route and itinerary are subject to change depending on weather and natural changes to the environment throughout the year. Final elevation gain / loss, Checkpoint Distances / Closing Times will be confirmed at the event briefing.
A ‘Road Book’ with stage maps and descriptions will be issued at registration. The route will be marked every 50 – 500m, monitored by Checkpoint teams approximately every 10km, and patrolled by vehicle support.