Al Andalus Ultimate Trail is a 5-day, 230km ultra-marathon in the Poniente Granadino, Andalusia, Spain. Each race day offers a new challenge and the end of each stage is an opportunity to enjoy the local culture and ambiance of the beautiful Granada Province. The intense sun, diverse trails, and scenic natural parks have earned “A.A.U.T.” the utmost respect of the international running community. The race is:
- Semi-supported with Race Kit Bags brought forward to campsites with facilities, refreshment, massage, and meals available (see details).
- Run through stretches of the famous GR-7 footpath and the Sierras Loja, Tejeda, Almijara, and Alhama, nationally-protected natural parks, rich in agriculture and history.
- Aid stations approximately every 10km.
- Race hotel is 30-minutes from Granada airport; 60-minutes from Malaga airport.
- A 3-point qualifier for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc 2016® UTMB.
Al Andalus Ultimate Trail is a memorable 5 days of trail running with competitors from all over the world. Browse through the galleries, testimonials, race itinerary and routes for more details.