Al Andalus Ultimate Trail is a 5-day, 230km ultra-marathon in Southern Spain. Each race day offers a new challenge and the end of each stage is an opportunity to enjoy the local culture and ambiance of the beautiful Granada Province. The intense sun, diverse trails, and scenic natural parks have earned Al Andalus the utmost respect of the international running community. The race is:
- Semi-supported with Race Kit Bags brought forward to campsites with facilities, refreshment, massage, and meals available (see details).
- Run through stretches of the famous GR-7 footpath and the Sierra Loja, Tejeda, Almijara, and Alhama natural parks, nationally-protected areas rich in agriculture and history.
- Aid stations approximately every 10km.
- Race hotel is 30-minutes from Granada airport; 60-minutes from Malaga airport.
- A 3-point qualifier for The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® UTMB.
Al Andalus Ultimate Trail is a memorable 5 days of trail running with competitors from all over the world. 2015 is AAUT’s 7th edition. Browse through the galleries, testimonials, race itinerary and routes for more details.