Stage 4: Jayena to Alhama de Granada
- Depart El Bacal campsite and follow single-track alongside the River Turillas to the edge of Jayena.
- Turn left to begin hard climb towards forest airstrip.
- Single-track to leads to road into town of Fornes and CP1 at approx. 9km.
- Follow undulating tarmac road onto track of Lake Bermejales. Continue on track to Arenas del Rey.
- Pass Arenas del Rey chapel and continue on lakeside track. Intermediate water available at approx. 17km.
- Continue on lake track to spillway and CP2 at approx. 23km.
- Begin hard ascent with little shade towards Agron Tower and CP3 at approx. 30km.
- Descent on track to town of Cacin and CP4 at approx. 40km.
- Continue through poplar groves and continue on tarmac past Cacin.
- Begin ascent on track to CP5 at approx. 49km.
- Continue on single track for 2.5km to tarmac with little shade towards town of Alhama de Granada.
- Road junction at 53km leads to more shadeless track and CP6 at approx. 58km.
- Descent on farm track leads to broken asphalt road and ascent to final single-track.
- Finish in El Motor campsite at approx. 67km.
Stage distance 67km | Total distance 192km 0
Stage Elevation 1300m | total elevation 4770m 0
View Stage 3 View Stage 5