Please read Rules & Regulations before completing.
- Deposit €350 Due on Registration
- Balance €550 Due 60 days after Registration
- Any entry after May 6, 2013 (60 days prior to event): Registration Fee is due in full.
- 3 Persons minimum
- Deposit €1050 Due on Registration
- Balance €1500 Due 60 Days after Registration
- Any entry after May 6, 2013 (60 days prior to event): Registration Fees are due in full.
Entry Fee includes:
- Entry in Al Andalus Ultimate Trail 2013.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off from Malaga and Granada during designated published days/times ( Alternate modes of transportation available – local bus, taxi, carpool ).
- 3 nights hotel accommodation & board ( additional € 15.00/night for single room ).
- Shared 2-person tent accommodation during race ( additional € 25.00 for single ).
- Campsites with facilities ( showers, toilets, boiling water for food, etc ).
- Bottled water throughout the race.
- Race Kit Bag ( 10kg max. ) carried forward daily.
- Guided walks into local villages where possible.
- 24-hour professional sports medical staff.
- 24-hour on-site support staff.
- Checkpoint monitor teams throughout race.
- Electronic timing.
- Daily refreshment recovery table at end of each Stage.
- Daily prizes for Stage winners.
- Traditional Paella dinner on site of Stage 3 campsite.
- Pasta dinner (or equivalent) on site of Stage 4 campsite.
- Gift bag, T-shirt.
- Finisher Technical shirt & Medal.
- Gala/Awards dinner
- Race closing after-party with local entertainment.
- IVA and related tax included.
- Race accident insurance.
- 3-point qualifier for Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc (UTMB) upon completion of race.